Anyone here make beats on cubase sx 2

Yeah hopefully cubase sx 3 will have this fixed.
Does anyone know why they went to cubase sx 3, instead of just building on 2. It seems like BS to me that they released 3 within a year of 2.

SX3 , as well as N3 , has a lot of new featurees that rock . Also I think they went the route they did cuz so many people were using cracks of SX2 .

SX3 does not seem to be cracked and it has been out for a good while now .

The new editing and automation features are what I am looking forward to the most when my N3 arrives .

Deal said:
Does anyone know why they went to cubase sx 3, instead of just building on 2. It seems like BS to me that they released 3 within a year of 2.

probably a money making thing!
You know for the upgrade and stuff.

Yeah true it is only a matter of time till someone cracks that program though.

Deal said:
Yeah true it is only a matter of time till someone cracks that program though.

its been cracked...

As for making beats in Cubase, I do it in Nuendo..its rather powerful...not as easy as other programs, but the degree of control ur given is unrivaled

mistaox said:
As for making beats in Cubase, I do it in Nuendo..its rather powerful...not as easy as other programs, but the degree of control ur given is unrivaled

SX was built on the Nuendo platform, and to me it seems very very similar. I never used Nuendo to know if there are any significant differences but I do know that Nuendo is more geared for Video work. Maybe that's why it breaks the $1000 mark. :D

Back