Who do you think is the best rapper in the game right now?

BeatsKnock

Who do you think is the best rapper in the game right now?

Judging from Flow and Lyrics combined; I want to hear who you guys think is the best !

I'm curious to hear the opinions!

big krit on the vent he says

its funny how the sun will up and battle rain, as if the clouds couldnt stand to see me outside again

i have listened to indian rapper named HONEY SINGH he is just amazing and i would say that he is the best rapper now a days really an amazing rapper

Everyone sounds good nowadays. With a good beat, decent lyrical content and nice flow, that's what sells to me. Also anybody gets big off of making music videos and mixtapes/albums.

nipsey hussle, kendrick lamar, dizzy wright, wale, meek mill, & dom kennedy. some underground ones yall prolly havent heard of are skeme, kixxie siete, artie mccraft, mike dash e, barnone, bambu and theres more that i cant remember right now but theres dudes out there spittin flame.

Last edited:
Nas by a landslide for reasons that you guys can't comprehend. Nas would never make corny or semi corni lines like J. Cole does sometimes. Or at least the songs Accident murderer and Trust of his new LP, they're writen almost perfectly. I'm not even someone who listens to Nas a lot. Word choice, story buidlups, everyline makes sence with the others, rhymes, some wordplay, it coming of authentic and real life. It's like a lil hood movie in a 3 and a half minute song. And the hook on trust is a brand new concept, there's been like a milion raps song till now and that was new. And I forgot to ad inteligence in his songs, what he is saying. I maybe only heard 15 Nas songs eve,r but those 2 of his new LP are very clearly ot me better then Lamar or Cole. Clearly. Cole has got a lot of good wordplays but sometiems he says thing out of place, like semi corny or unfiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cole and K.R.I.T. and Nipsey Hussle even with no album are all dope Wale too maybe Drake on occasions but If bring Nas in the discussion idk if ican make a strong enuff arguement for any of them jus yet

I could get hate for this one, but Childish Gambino! I was stunned to find his lyrics are actually amazingly deep, sometimes silly but they always pull together.

Canibus is also dope too, but not to many people listen to him unfortunately.

Nacho Picasso cause his lyrics are so darkly humorous and childish gambino

Back