Whats up everyone

Deceit

Lyrics, thats my game.
Just saying hello, Iv been writing lyrics and recording forever. Found this site and thought I would jump right in. If anyone is interested in listening to some of my tracks, I would be happy to give links. Also if anyone needs any info on songs they have written, beats they have made, or anyone wanting to collab or just want to discuss music, Its been something I have done as a hobby for awhile. Hit me up!

ok but I need to contact you first so send me a message including your cell phone number and if you do that we'll be famous very famous cause My cousin is a singer but he changed his cell phone number and he has my number so I guess he'll call me.SO I HOPE YOU'LL BE KIND AND SENSITIVE TO GIVE ME YOUR CELL NUMBER.

ok but I need to contact you first so send me a message including your cell phone number and if you do that we'll be famous very famous cause My cousin is a singer but he changed his cell phone number and he has my number so I guess he'll call me.SO I HOPE YOU'LL BE KIND AND SENSITIVE TO GIVE ME YOUR CELL NUMBER.

I'm pretty sure you should be banned for this. If there's a mass murder of some rappers off FP, we know who to blame... :p

Back