Molten Keyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo flare i aint been keepen up with the posts? did it already start? If not tell me who im up against. And uh, who is judging this? Is it gonna be just you? or more than one person. Cause I dont think one person judgen is all that fair ya know what I mean.

Look at the Molten Keyz 1st round draw thread and the Check it thread...all the info is in that....

one.

i just hope im gonna be able to keep up and post regularly cos my manager is hawk eye at the mo and im on the verge of being out of a a job!! :cry:

I'm in that boat

Same boat, same type boss. Cool thing is my new manager is a musician, his degree was in "piano"-I was like...well damn-that probably blows my knowledge of music away. THen we talked about software production, he's doing that, too. Then we had to get back to the typical HR interview questions. Then he warned me that I'm on the net too much-they get reports daily, attached to your login. I'm just hoping I can stay on top of the work, so there's no cause for it to come up again (and I try to do the net with some stealth-don't wanna give it away here)-they're probably reading. It sounds so cloak and dagger-but it is kind of. They need to get off our backs if our jobs are taken care of.

One ATLien
:D :monkey: :D

PS-i don't wanna lose a job in this economy either (i'm almost 100% vested!)....

u know that!! i always do my job at the same time , now they have taken our perk and im leaving.PHUCK em , they can kiss it.:(

i have internet at home

but when i'm home, i do music or have people over. try to do my netstuff from work, i guess.

incidentally, i have 2 machines at home; one kick a$$ machine completely off the net for the studio (one virus was enough for me); and then another piece of crap attached to the phone/internet

it works for me; i don't do a lot of downloading ('cept mp3s which I also do at work from a machine not behind the firewall)

oohh..i think i've said to much....bandwith ebbing away

ca
n
't

type.

the ee cummings in me....haha
one atlien

Back