FP Lyricism tournament

Audio or Text?

• Total voters

Carnage

Back with a Boom Clap
These have been good in the past, although they are an absolute nightmare to get sorted (due to punks not actually taking part after saying they will).

As a primary query, you may say in theory, how many of you would wanna get down with this and help me/ help you do what you're already doing, and get this lyricismm forum release what is brewing / with an FP Tournament?

texting or audio - in the past only a select few were capable of audio so it was purely text, but it's what the majority want. the question on audio is: do you all use the same beat?

I should get to choose the beat that everyone uses!
Britney spears instrumental MOTHA****AH

yea i we would all use the same beat i guess to make it fair, but sound quality wont all be the same, but id be down for either one

we used to all use the same beat. im down but imma sit out a bit got alot of personal stuff poppin. if this gets good im def down

English or Spanish?

Rap or Opera?

Straight or gay?

Black or white?

Fast or slow?

For real, audio organizing has been a nightmare!! The safest bet would be texting..I can tell you that right now..

English or Spanish?

Rap or Opera?

Straight or gay?

Black or white?

Fast or slow?

For real, audio organizing has been a nightmare!! The safest bet would be texting..I can tell you that right now..

yea organizing was pretty bad when we started lol dats why im happy i didnt have to do it

i'll partake in it.

whether it's helping set the battles up or even participating in it myself. text battles would probably be the most efficient and logical choice because someone might not have the gear or someone's always late like, " my bad dawg, my mic broke down. i need an extension." text battles are good.

when i get home i have some testing that i could use this for... interesting, but i wont be home for 2.5 weeks, after that i will try defiberlate this section lol

**audio**

Last edited:
"Lyrikill is not home right now, please leave a message after the beep.....BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP"
lol

I am literally THE BEST at this music **** I RUN THE GAME I am the hottest im down for this just to beat everyone else not because they are wack but because I am mother****ing stupendous jay z just sent me a text asking me to ghost write for him cos he already knows about my ****ing skills with it 2009 is my year im the hottest artist you will ever hear in your life.Im down to take on the world mother****ah. Im actually too good for this site and the world but ill win youre tourney just to flex my skills on your asses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back