Wu-Tang CREAM Remix F4F

davidrafe

This is the first remix i've done. Its quite a bit slower than the original, but it gives it a more sinister feel I think. Also I couldn't find the hook for the acapella.

Check it out and let know what you think, be sure to link me to your music too.

very scary beat man. just a couple things to make it more live/above the vocals
-your drums should hit hard
-turn up that snare! need to be hurd
-add a lower bass to make it fuller. the bass you have is very good but i wish it had more power to it
-clear up / stereo the sample add some EQ to make it live.
over all good music. i liked the scary feeling. keep it up man!

check me out
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-proud-give-me-some-crit-100%-f4f-469075/

on point, but the string sample started annoying me quite fast. Don't get me wrong, it's cool, but having some change would be nice. Like around 0:44 when you did the little break, I was really hoping for you to change it up there. Woulda been sick.
Anyways. I agree about the bass not being thick enough, drumset is legit tho; at least on my monitors.
It's a cool project, I find doing remixes to be quite hard, so you're well off with just being on point, espacially considering you slowed it down.
Cheers

Oh btw, I'm diggin your little picture here. Equinoxe probably is my fav. Jarre album

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed, ill get back to yalls when im off work... I can see how the main string sample gets annoying. One thing I hate about sampling is it can be hard to switch it up sometimes. Thanks though, glad yall liked it.

Back