Whattup FP fam!!! F4F

I like that 'electronic' vibe that you got goin on in there! heard the track "transform ya" this would work perfectly for a track like that (only with taste ofcourse lol)
This seems like a beat that don't use drums (I mean that they aren't as important as usually) and it kinda fits this, I like the fact that there's a certain space, you know
I could definitely picture some lyrics over this.
Keep it up!

Your beats are kind of all over the place. Sonically this sounds good, but your sound selection isn't the best. Drums are lacking but it seems like thats what you were going for. seems like a song that would be pasted all over a "step up" movie .

thanks bro checking you out now...

---------- Post added 01-17-2013 at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-16-2013 at 05:20 PM ----------

bumppppp

all about this sound man, its what I aim for too, kinda a fuzed sound. who cares where your track gets "pasted" its somewhere right? **** em ;) maybe a bit harder of a kick, but all round quality. I once learned. If it sounds nice to you, chances are it'll sound right. so don't worry bout sound selection. my shits all over most times too, but I like it like that. im a tapper. I tap my beats in on my maschine. check mine @ https://soundcloud.com/ryan-maysoo/where-to-from-here just put this out yesterday

Thanks everybody! I'm gonna be checking out all the links

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

just listened to your track...it's cool def different you have your own lane kinda like a electro hiphop you just needa perfect that sound...keep grinding
all about this sound man, its what I aim for too, kinda a fuzed sound. who cares where your track gets "pasted" its somewhere right? **** em ;) maybe a bit harder of a kick, but all round quality. I once learned. If it sounds nice to you, chances are it'll sound right. so don't worry bout sound selection. my shits all over most times too, but I like it like that. im a tapper. I tap my beats in on my maschine. check mine @ https://soundcloud.com/ryan-maysoo/where-to-from-here just put this out yesterday

Back