West One's Midnight city instrumental -f4f

Hittin you back.
I'm Lovin the gates.
Thats creative..
the overall track could be a bit powerfull tho..
the noisy synth is very good.
nice track man.
Followed u back on sc..

This is nice work! I really like the percussive work you've got in and like the fo11 said the gates are a nice touch. My only idea (just personal preference) would be to widen the powerful sections around 1:20 and 2:20. When the energy picks I totally want to hear the image widen, but that's just my taste. You've done a great job and should be proud!

Thanks again for the feed. Keep it up!

Cheers!

Hey man, returning feed from my thread. Overall I love the sounds in this track, chorus is catchy as hell. I would advise maybe not pushing the limiter quite so hard cause personanlly i would want to hear more dynamics and it just sounds a little squashed as some points. Thats my input, you should definately be proud of your work, keep it up!

thanks for all the awesome feed guys. some thing was off to me about the track but i couldn't place it. thanks for pointing it out. any pointers on how to fix it?.
thanks again returning feed.

Very sweet Remix
Its pretty perfect I mean your snare and clap are just on the dot and the athmos and beat is amazing
One thing that would of been sweet though is if you made the softer parts (Parts away from the chorus) More liquidy or added a little reverb to em
Just a little bit
If you were using FL Studio you could use FL Flangus to achieve that
Just my opinion though
Awesome mix brother keep at it =D

Back