West Coast style synth beat

Keeping it classic with the West Coast joint; I'm definitely nodding to this. It's practically on point, I'm vibin' to it! The synth, snares and bass; all on point.

Last edited:
Nice sound you've got going here, definitely feel the west coast vibe. I think you can push the volume of the master copy up a bit to make it radio-loud. I might also consider layering a 'snappy' sounding kick in with the kick you've already got to help it cut through the mix a bit more.

My only other thought is that you might be able to brighten up some of the synths with an EQ high-shelf to make them sit apart from the bass a bit more. With the roundness of the bass it might help them step out in front a bit more.

Overall a really nice beat, those were just my thoughts but it's all just personal preference. Good vibe and good work, keep it up!

Please check out my new EDM-Pop track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-feedback/new-edm-pop-track-f4f-100%-439514/

Cheers!

Yeah I've noticed that that beat seems alot lower in volume overall in comparison with any other beats I listen to on here, and now that you mention it, a kick with some "punch" would sound nice, advice taken man, Cheers, feedback given on your beat. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, my track could use some more low end.

As for your track, not really my style, but I like what you've done, sounds smooth man good work

Not bad man, the bass is on point for an old school track. I can see someone back in the day on this.

Im diggin how those synth melodies are playin off of each other. Some nice counterpoint goin on.
I agree about the kick, it almost just sounds like a really low bass line.
I like the simplicity and space that you created, great job :cheers:

Cool beat I like the melody's. Mix could be cleaner especially @ low end as some has said. Good beat still

- Good melodies
- But I feel the sound selection for your instrument was a bit poor -- the sounds don't seem "high quality" in my opinion
- I would find a different kick and use that -- the kick in this one is non-existant
- I would maybe add some piano fills or string hits to give a stronger feel to the beat (think Dr. Dre)

You seem to be new at this -- if you are then this beat is a great start -- you'll keep on improving!

Please return the favour:

"Scooby Doo" (Big Sean-type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks!

Back