Two new Reggae Beats! Check it out!

First beat is pretty chill, Mix is good, I think the crash can be turned down just a lil bit, the flute makes the piece stand out. dope shit right here man. Second beat, I think its missin a couple elements in this one, becomes to repetitive threw the whole track, but over good solid work here my dude keep grindin!

First beat is pretty chill, Mix is good, I think the crash can be turned down just a lil bit, the flute makes the piece stand out. dope shit right here man. Second beat, I think its missin a couple elements in this one, becomes to repetitive threw the whole track, but over good solid work here my dude keep grindin!

Thanks dude for your comment!

Had some chill vibes, could use a little less repetition, maybe some of those killer reggae drum breaks could be added. good work man

Had some chill vibes, could use a little less repetition, maybe some of those killer reggae drum breaks could be added. good work man

Thx Saulthe for your tips ;)

---------- Post added 06-20-2013 at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-12-2013 at 02:05 PM ----------

Second beat is in upgrading so check "Welcome Riddim" Peace!

---------- Post added 06-22-2013 at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-20-2013 at 05:35 PM ----------

Come on check it!;)

hey!

first track really dope! It has been said again, the crash is a bit too loud.
Also nice instrument choice. I think it could have a bit more variations, since it only has two build-ups of instruments.
Good work.

Second track has been removed??

hey!

first track really dope! It has been said again, the crash is a bit too loud.
Also nice instrument choice. I think it could have a bit more variations, since it only has two build-ups of instruments.
Good work.

Second track has been removed??
Yees that was have too much errors bro..

Last edited:
First beat is dope man. Would love to hear it laced up with some vocals.

Yeah! I would like to hear vocals too but I dont know any vocalist rapper who want to ;/

---------- Post added 06-24-2013 at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-23-2013 at 11:34 AM ----------

Loved the percussion in the first one. I agree the crash should be turned down. I like the sound of the flute in with that to.
Second one didnt work
check out my stuff https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/young-producer-feedback-feedback-446611/

Thank you for your opinion! :) I will check you now.

Hey mate, beat sounds really good, the musical composition is really cool. I think you could add another instrument to carry the track a bit more but its up to you. One thing I would say is that some of your drum samples sound quite cheesy, and not that high quality.. If you just dropped some new sounds in particularly the hats, crash and snare, I think it would make the track sound a lot more professional. Just my opinion but good work:

If you get a moment, let me know what you think of my new tune:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ave-listen-drop-link-ill-hit-you-back-446902/

mix is good, nice chill tracks :) keep up the good work man, not everyday I hear raggae producers

niice i dig it except for the flute it sounds a bit too much like a flute from a shitty casio keyboard lol. keep up the good work tho!

mix is good, nice chill tracks :) keep up the good work man, not everyday I hear raggae producers

Hehe thanks :) I just try to make reggae and it sound quite good :)
Your beat is really nice ! Good job keep it doing bro!

---------- Post added 06-26-2013 at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-25-2013 at 05:08 PM ----------

Hey mate, beat sounds really good, the musical composition is really cool. I think you could add another instrument to carry the track a bit more but its up to you. One thing I would say is that some of your drum samples sound quite cheesy, and not that high quality.. If you just dropped some new sounds in particularly the hats, crash and snare, I think it would make the track sound a lot more professional. Just my opinion but good work:

If you get a moment, let me know what you think of my new tune:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ave-listen-drop-link-ill-hit-you-back-446902/

Thanks bro for your opinion I will check your beat :)

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Thanks bro!
niice i dig it except for the flute it sounds a bit too much like a flute from a shitty casio keyboard lol. keep up the good work tho!

---------- Post added 06-27-2013 at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-26-2013 at 08:02 PM ----------

Subscribe me guys on youtube! Soul beats will be avalible soon! Thanks alot! I make same of course

Last edited:
Back