Tell me what you think and post something you have

note-worthy

Its been a while since ive posted anything on here...so here it goes. The beat was leased and I mixed the vocals.

Artist-Tutankhra SignalUp/BLK MNY | Facebook
Song Title- Rihanna and Chris Brown

thanks once again. Feedback is welcome ,plus post and or give link to something of yours so i can show the same love.

Last edited:
Song concept dope as hell, title and everything. the low tenor delivery just works on this type of beat, similar to how Drake does it. checked out the "round & round" snippet and the "take flight" snippet and you got a charismatic vocal style. Might have to get at you for some hooks on some of my shit. Beat is cool, I think that synth thing could've been put in the BG a little bit more, b/c it subtracted from the vocals when it came in. like all attention went towards it, but at the same time you want it noticeable. The news interlude are sampled in are dope too. I think you should've came in and added another verse after the rihanna snippet though, it was over too soon. 8.5/10.

here's my feedlink when you get a chance, since you record joints (and i do a lot of rnb/neo-soul/type stuff) i'd be curious to hear what you think:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/www-shadezofblue-com-feed4feed-421314/9/

Song concept dope as hell, title and everything. the low tenor delivery just works on this type of beat, similar to how Drake does it. checked out the "round & round" snippet and the "take flight" snippet and you got a charismatic vocal style. Might have to get at you for some hooks on some of my shit. Beat is cool, I think that synth thing could've been put in the BG a little bit more, b/c it subtracted from the vocals when it came in. like all attention went towards it, but at the same time you want it noticeable. The news interlude are sampled in are dope too. I think you should've came in and added another verse after the rihanna snippet though, it was over too soon. 8.5/10.

here's my feedlink when you get a chance, since you record joints (and i do a lot of rnb/neo-soul/type stuff) i'd be curious to hear what you think:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/www-shadezofblue-com-feed4feed-421314/9/

Thanks for the feedback! It's my cousin on the track,i mixed and mastered the track. The beat was leased didnt have the tracked out version but i feel the same way you do about the synth. Looking back i probably could have controlled it better using a multi band comp. Im thinking of maybe finding a female rapper for a remix (bouncing around ideas). I send my cousin by your site always looking for new ppl to work with.

This is dope & very original too. Like dude said, the low pitch delivery really matches this beat. Great job

cool beat way smooth and wavy, not a huge fan of the singer but not an awful song. I'd jam to the instrumental though.

Back