Soulful/Jazzy Hip Hop Beat (I will return all feedback!)

K

Kenja

This a beat I finished yesterday, tell me what you think:
I appreciate all feedback and constructive criticism. Drop your link and I'll be sure to return the feedback!

Man I'm feelin this a lot, I love the feel of the whole track, the chord progression is really nice, the only thing I would even change is compress the drums just a bit to make em a little harder, but honestly it may not need it, just a consideration. the sax is perfect for this song. keep it up and thanks for the feed

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/right-here-prod-kirkley-piano-violin-uplifting-feel-100%25-f4f-398084/#post49329145

Thanks for all the advice and feedback! Keep em coming. Make sure you drop those links!

Wow The Sax is fantastic,make me a dream sensation. Fantastic Work Man,it's really GooOd!

I appreciate the feedback, I'll try a more complex bass line on my next track. Gonna give some feed on your song right now. Thanks!

awesome track dude, I love Jazzy Hip-hop, especially the ones from Japan. Artists like Nujabes, Nomak, etc. Anyways, I think the kick can be even bigger than it is now. Otherwise, you've nailed it.

Thank you for the feedback and comments everyone!

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

nice mellow vibe, check me out soundcloud . com / FamilyBizEnt

Just checked out your soundcloud. Too sick man, you definitely got a new follower.

Back