Something a bit different in a 3/4 time signature.........F4F Guaranteed....

So many commentators have decried the lack of body to the kick that I feel I should examine layering it up with another one....now that is the proper function of feedback,for which I am very grateful.

Thank you for the feed!

- Intro is kind of long but its not a big deal -- the intro with the voice adds to the beat
- I really like how the drums sounds -- very mellow, quiet and smooth
- Same with the the rhodes -- nice simple melody
- The strings that come in are dope too
- Overall this sounds like somthgin you can hear in a movie actually!

I really enjoyed listening to it -- had a great vibe!

definitely dig the vibes. i was waiting for some sort of powerful kick and snare to come in, but after listening to the whole thing i get what you were trying to do with this. solid work. like the added sounds towards the end as the beat builds. gives it that funkieness

Hi there. I enjoyed your track. Very light and effortless. Makes me want to frolic in a field of daffodils on a warm summer day. I am missing some low end warmth to the mix...maybe right at 1:48 I was expecting some warm undertones to come in and they almost do but not quite. I was expecting the cello to reach a little lower too...did you filter the low ends out? I think some lower end overall might help warm up your track and enhance the good vibes.

This is Very Creative. Something different and those drums are funky.. That audio clips sets it off though . nice violin/ strings in there as well .. Keep this up & thanks for the feed

Definitely something different than common time and it's something I always appreciate.
That being said, I think you executed the the track pretty well structurally. I like the groove, spoken sample, and the cello/violin part. I think you should experiment even further and try out replacing the Rimshot sample for a few well placed congos, bongos, or any similar percussion.

Thank you all so much for all the constructive feedback to this thread. I am looking forward to taking your advice towards my next project. And I have certainly come across some stunning music whilst returning feed. Respect to all.:cheers:

Back