Slum Village - Selfish (Sabelo Remix) Feed 4 Feed

Sabelo93

whasup I made a beat and added the slum village ft. kanye west & john legend - selfish acapella too it. :D

chorus seem not 100% and I might need some help with that, aite. difficult since my beats chorus and their singing isn't really on the same notes all the time sounds aite tho.:hmmm:

beat starts like 20 seconds in :P

post link in description :)

peace

Last edited:
aite man, should I make the bass louder? and should I remove the singing from the chorus?

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

haha site might have been too much water over my head to have they singn at my chorus. but anything else you want me to change?

Last edited:
syeaah, this is dope bro! keep it old school :D. the singing is little bad yeah, I say you should remove it, but it would be empty too XD, bass can be a little louder!
But its dope! go find a rapper!

Thanks man, much appreciated :)

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

haha man I should really learn to scratch :P anybody know any free software or plugin for macs that allows u scratch? :)

thanks man, will upload another version where I fix the chorus sometime soon tho cuz right now they are not on the same key and I don't know how to change the key like dat man :/

thanks man

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I uploaded a new version without slum village singing at the chorus

gonna try to do some scratch and add some vocal samples at the chorus later, cuz right now its pretty empty for a chorus.

perfect remix. Couldn't say I could tell it's a remix without knowing in advance.

You could maybe turn up the hihats a little, since they would turn the rhythm into something even cooler. And some more compression on the drums wouldn't hurt(might just be me personally though). The vinyl crackle gets a little annoying, turn down the decay on your drums a little maybe.

I really like it, reminds me of premier.

Heres my stuff, feedback will be appreciated:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uits-blueberries-funky-guitar-beat-f4-401754/

Last edited:
perfect remix. Couldn't say I could tell it's a remix without knowing in advance.

You could maybe turn up the hihats a little, since they would turn the rhythm into something even cooler. And some more compression on the drums wouldn't hurt(might just be me personally though). The vinyl crackle gets a little annoying, turn down the decay on your drums a little maybe.

I really like it, reminds me of premier.

Heres my stuff, feedback will be appreciated:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uits-blueberries-funky-guitar-beat-f4-401754/

thanks man, ye ima mess around with the volumes, and yea the vinyl crack is annoying after a while :P they are on the drums I have, I wanted some but not that much xD. haven't mastered the thing yet and barely mixed it either so yea. I rarely finish my work tho but I might do some mixing and mastering.

thanks for the words tho, far to kind :).

dude this beat is nice. the sample doesn't fit it, but it doesn't matter. find someone to smash this asap

aite man thanks, I did upload a new version where I removed SV singing in the chorus, just got to add some scratches and other vocals there to make it more interesting :P.

here is the link

Last edited:
Back