Rolling In The Deep - Adele (WORK IN PROGRESS)

circab

FIRST UP - ANY FEEDBACK WILL BE RETURNED ASAP!

This is a tune I've wanted to remix for a long time.
That's probably one of the main reasons I wanted to get into producing.

Anyway's I've been doing this a couple of years, and its over the past 6 months I've got serious and actually tried to make an effort at producing something quality.So this track, take a listen cause this one is still pretty basic and fresh.

I'm just getting a groove together, and there is no real structure defined yet.

I'd love to hear some idea's, maybe find someone to add there touch to it.

http://www.soundcloud.com/circab/rolling-in-the-deep-circa-b

Last edited:
shit thats some smooth house you got there my frand.

the vocals are a bit off, but seriously ithink you should pull some deadmau5 shit vocal less because you got some skill.

You honestly do not know how much that means to me :)

I've been so ermm... unconfident about my music production skill... it's only recently I've felt I'm at a level to share with people.
I'm working on getting the vocals to sit in the mix flush, a little sidechain seems to of helped a great deal.

Seriously FunkyC, thank you for that comment!

MoneyBeats you're a legend thank you.

You got any tips for getting the vocals to fit tighter in the overall mix ?

I think the vocals just aren't in sync, just slide it forward or change the tempo. Also i think that there could be a bit more progression in the song, other than that I like it.

aye man yea the vocals are a bit off you can probably speed up the tempo of the vocal or slow it down to fit it thats what i usually do lol and yea it sounds good :P

More progression and the vocals need some serious treatment!

Right, I'm on it. I'd love to get this track completely finished and cleaned up.
It's about time I delivered a complete piece, the whole package lol

Already did beats4him.

Headnod complex ;)
Loved the track

-------------------------------------------

Again thanks everyone whose contributed ideas, opinions and critique. It really goes a long way.
I've got an updated version of the track now.

Will keep you posted!

Ok From Start....nice delay on the vocals...building....yep....had it had it had it....Ohhhh Nice drop into the beat, this is feeling really clean thus far...ok snare comes in....interesting choice....maybe let sit a little further back....OK here the problem, tempo not synced....altho it kinda works....recommend for the second half some new sounds sooner to accentuate its epicness(needed at that point)....overall good work..

Back