Relentless :: 45sec Track intro :: Feed 4 Feed

lol the feed back was coming i had to listen to it a few times, i love the feel of it. the beat sounds hella epic kind of put me in the mind state of a linkin park track.

That build up is sick !!!

Last edited:
returning your feed,

I like your intro beat alot.. i love the build up of it. It kinda kept me waiting for it to drop though? Are you just not done with it?

^^ haha thanx

^ im done with the song, and the intro ends faster on the actual song, but this extended intro is for a video shoot. glad you liked it. thanx!

this is only an intro, not sure what you meant by "Intro for me was the best part really set up the rest of the track."

thanx for the fb

My thoughts:

The beginning sounds really strong. Nothing sounds really out of place. You've got some cool effects happening. That first snare hit is my favorite snare by the way. It was quite a nice sound.

However, when the guitar came in I didn't like it anymore. The guitar sounded much too synthetic, and was perhaps too loud. I know it's hard to find a good guitar synth, so my recommendation is to change it to another instrument. AKA just go all out and make it sound synth. As of now, that sound just isn't going to fly in my opinion, at least not the way that it's being plucked.

Other than that it's got some strong potential here. :)

Thank you everyone, Im going to change the guitar to the synth used in my original track. Any more feedback is much appreciated.

I agree with thegroundabove in that the guitar isn't really doing it for me. It sounds distorted and harsh..I would change that MIDI file over to either another string section or a fitting synth sound. Also, I think the reversed cymbal would work as good if not better as a transition if the delay were left off.

Other than that, nice little intro you've got going on..certainly builds up the tension well for an epic beat to drop.

The intro does a good job of building anticipation. I would suggest, however, maybe adding a little more reverb on the snares. I feel that the rest of the track has this "big" build-up type of thing going on and some reverb on the snares would make the snares seem bigger. Regardless, you did a pretty good job bro.

Back