Snow Down

Like the sounds and what you doing with this track. Mix needs some work. Otherwise a solid track. Keep working.

Thanks for the feedback. just got a DAW 2 months ago still working on mixing and learning what i can do with it.

good idea here, nice track to jus vibe to, but the mixing needs work, as you said you've only had FL for 2 months so considering that this is a really good track for the time you've been using it, keep goin fam

Thanks for the look, yea I got FL in june i was just makin beats on my cell phone to freestyle to with the boys then, everybody told me to get serious so, i decide to. still trying to figure it all out.

I like it man. It's an original sound and the sounds/synths are pretty tight. I like the abrasive pad kind of thing. Like other people have said, the mix needs work, especially the snare in my opinion, but the ideas are really shining through. The build up with the snares and synth thing is also really well done, I could never get a good snare roll when I tried to make trap. I also like how you didn't get lazy with the percussion, or at least you showed SOME effort. The reverse hits and whatnot dispersed through the track were a nice touch. I always get really lazy when it comes to programming drums. Overall though nice track, I'm sure it could sound huge with the right tension/mix.

If you got some time check out my boombap style beat I made a couple days ago

cool sound. the mix is way off. but you have great ideas, keep at it. def have some potential there

Great Job. Maybe turn down pad a touch its swallowing your clap a lil bit. Very Creative. You have a good feel for arrangement on this track. It progresess and keeps the listeners interest. Maybe not so much sidechain pumping of kick and pad. Nice drum fills.

Keep on.

Return Feed Here

Great Job. Maybe turn down pad a touch its swallowing your clap a lil bit. Very Creative. You have a good feel for arrangement on this track. It progresess and keeps the listeners interest. Maybe not so much sidechain pumping of kick and pad. Nice drum fills.

Keep on.

Return Feed Here

Thanks put some feedback on your soundcloud.

I really appreciate everyones positive feedback.

Last edited:
Really like the atmosphere and the way you layered different sounds. I would like to hear some additional instruments - even a few accents to keep me engaged and the song moving forward. Great mixing and also like the effects like the little record scratch you added in and the drum sequencing is varied in sections which is good.

Back