Not About It - GriZz (Full track)

I really enjoyed the beat. The only thing is that melody is a little too loud. It overpowers the rapping. Try toning it down or if you want it up there than pump up the rap. I can't say I'm a big fan of the rapping, but the whole picture could be very nice if you invest some more time into the whole thing. Keep it up man, you have something good going for sure.

Have a listen to my stuff and let me know what you think!

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

Sounds great,especially these breakdowns at the 1.14 and 2.53 marks,the beat is fire,the 808 pumps right in the ear,the melody is great and the delivery on the beat is just dope,the mix sounded kinda unbalanced but after that,the overall sound is incredibly awesome for a first full track,keep doing your thing!

amazed that your feedback on my beat was to clean up the mix when this is slathered in so much reverb lol... i thought it would be the typical FP trap beat with ultra clean drums not somehting even less clean than mine (and i purposefully reverb things more cuz i like that sound). confusing feedback.

its alright but the vocal lacks character, it does the job and completes all the basic requirements for riding a beat but doesnt really do anyhting more for me than that, needs more flair and creativity. beat is cool but goes on a bit too long for how repetitive it is melodically.

I like this. I cant really say there is much to improve. I think that your vocal just need to be a bit louder. The beat is really cool. I like the drums. good job

mix and composition and all sounds good. cant really comment on anything else cuz this is not my type of music. good job, peace

"From the city where we riot when our team don't win" Cleveland? This is dope buddy. As for the mix I will say the vocals get lost in the instrumentation. Try making room in the mid range area of you instrumental so your box cut through because they lack hi end but I wouldn't recommend boosting them digitally because it always sounds like nails on a chalk board to me when you gain them digitally. Also try bussing your reverb so you can filter out the mud/low end. Reverb naturally muddys up a mix so you have to learn how to image and shape your reverb to your vocals and instrumentation. Keep grinding buddy. I'm an artist and I also produce and engineer. Check me out......https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-releases-glory-cloud-f4f-returned-ap-496098/

Back