Just made Soundcloud. 3 tracks- Honest feedback & viceversa

ZeroSkillz

I want to know what the forum thinks of these three uploads. Just give a fast listen and give me some feedback. I'll return the favor if you want some thoughts on your tracks.

Yo I love the vibe and the melody of this. But on the other side, you really have to work more on your mixing. I can easily say that the mixing made me not want to listen to this track. Watch some tutorials on mixing and you will be better in no time. Other than that, 808 was pretty weird. You could replace it with a better one.
But anyways, it's a pretty cool track. Keep up!

Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/armed-lex-luger-type-beat-f4f-491180/

I make my beats with headphones and they do sound off when I hear them through speakers. I don't know if that's the main issue here, or if it has something to do with it? I will look into the mixing some more, and the 808. thanks for feedback

The thing that came to mind about your track is the repetitive nature of it. Imo. I would want it to change up abit (I'll note that for myself as well). When the beat doesn't move it gets boring after a time, and I lose interest. Other than that it sounds good, and I get the vibe you're going for

I like the piano! but the 808 sounds not good to me. it doesnt have that kick. the hats are too loud but the shakers are good. Try adding compression, reverb and some effects to bring out your track more!
Mixing is not so well too. Go listen to hip hop tracks compare them to your beats about the mix and all that kinda stuff!

Yoo, I only listened to the "rine and repeat" beat. I think its the type of instrumental that really needs a singer to reach its full potential. I liked it. The only thing I would do is give the kick a more "knock" effect. But thats just my personal prefrence. Keep up the good work.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-sample-***feed4feed***-491157/#post49862237
I would love if you could give me some honest feedback.(to anyone else that might reed this F4F)

Last edited:
Feedback

I like the track it just needs a vunerable, intimate song over the top of it... I find that lyrics and the beat work together to make that "magic"... but overall the track is dope, it makes me think of drake

Check me out yall

I like the track it just needs a vunerable, intimate song over the top of it... I find that lyrics and the beat work together to make that "magic"... but overall the track is dope, it makes me think of drake

Check me out yall

Thanks for the feedback, man. yeah, I also think it would come more alive with a verse on top than not.

I really tried to find something to "feed" you on (3-survive), but nothing really comes to me. The track sounds nice and mix is good, but the beat doesn't really draw me in, and no connection is made. Some minor flaws in the lyrics also made it sound less polished.

I like your rapping though (for the most part), and it's much better than most on here, and the vocals are mixed good (wich is a rare breed).

However, I will say that e.g. "6 Get back" sounds much better to me. The lyrics are more relatable, goes harder and gives me a certain emotional connection as a listener (important). Also the beat is fire.

Last edited:
Bro that " slower than time" track was sick! Just work a little on mixing and it could be perfect. I really liked the melodies and the vibe it gave out! Keep it up homie! Do you mind listening to my song and giving me some feedback too? also if you could comment on sound cloud too bro I would appreciate it! http://soundcloud.com/jaggysly/god

Bro that " slower than time" track was sick! Just work a little on mixing and it could be perfect. I really liked the melodies and the vibe it gave out! Keep it up homie! Do you mind listening to my song and giving me some feedback too? also if you could comment on sound cloud too bro I would appreciate it!

feedback is appreciated. Mixing is on my radar, no doubt.

Well, I'm not really into that style of hiphop. It's more of a personal preference than anything. The lyrics/beat sounds generic though, and nothing pops out and grabs my interest. I feel like it's missing some kind of lead sound?

One thing is certain: We all trying to eat. Just keep doing you man, and don't compromise how you wanna do things.

Last edited:
feedback is appreciated. Mixing is on my radar, no doubt.

Well, I'm not really into that style of hiphop. It's more of a personal preference than anything. The lyrics/beat sounds generic though, and nothing pops out and grabs my interest. I feel like it's missing some kind of lead sound?

One thing is certain: We all trying to eat. Just keep doing you man, and don't compromise how you wanna do things.
I feel you man! I agree I need to change the beat so its different! but bro the lyrics are satirical if you listen closely you'll know that I'm making fun of people who only care about/worship money.

I feel you man! I agree I need to change the beat so its different! but bro the lyrics are satirical if you listen closely you'll know that I'm making fun of people who only care about/worship money.

On the satirical note: I would've liked it if it was even more over the top ridiculous, cause you never know. I've heard some songs about money in my time. I appreciate the effort with that in mind though.

On the satirical note: I would've liked it if it was even more over the top ridiculous, cause you never know. I've heard some songs about money in my time. I appreciate the effort with that in mind though.
haha Ill take note of that! Thanks for your advice bro!

This is a very cool idea, but like was mentioned above the mixing could use improvement. Also the sounds seem somewhat generic. I would work on layering your individual sounds to make them sound more unique as well as more full. Cool vibes tho man!

The vibe is nice. I would recommend learning to EQ. Sounds like it would be in an educational tv series when they're explaining something.. nice work

Very futuristic sounding. I like the fact that it sounds a little different though. I think its a decent track overall, good job!

Back