i hate this beat - Feed4feed

Sounds like a club banger,the drum work is great and the melody is nice! the bass is tight and the synths are great too,Keep it up!

yea mixdown is great, i could hear this in the club and wouldnt be mad at it
not necessarily my type of beat but i dont dislike it either, really solid mixdown and great instrument selection
get someone to rap over it!

nah i think this beat is cool as ****. Good shit here. I can definitely hear this spinning in clubs for sure. Good stuff

This goes hard, got a like and repost from me :)

Could see that at a club or festival for sure.

This goes hard, got a like and repost from me :)

Could see that at a club or festival for sure.

Thanks for the like fam. Appreciate it.

Yeah sounds very "professional", everything is clear and seems that it has potential to be club banger.

Please tell me what does it means that my beat need more "dynamic"? You've told that in my topic (https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eworld-ykbn-wiz-khalifa-type-beat-f4f-493387/)

bro i meant mastering and im basically referring to the head room. Your verses, hook , bridge everything sounds with same amount of power/loudness. You could use dynamic processing with a simple automation on your eq/compression settings to achieve it. Analog gears do it by default. the key is to apply different limiter settings for different threshold levels or different parts of your songs.

Leave your links and i'll rturn feeds

When the drums break at 0:19, it made me reminisce about New Boyz, GS Boyz's "Stanky Leg", and many other rappers of '06 that had those souther-like dance tunes. Personally, I don't see anything EXTREMELY bad about this beat. I feel it could be even better with a bit more work. Good job
What DAW do you use?

*FEEDBACK* Your opinion matters!
http://bit.ly/1B6D19m

i have a really hard time returning feed because these ''club bangaz'' are my ears worst enemy. This defenitly sounds like something u could hear on the radio or club today wich for me is a bad thing but i guess its the sound ur going for and in that case the beat is a success. Mix and composition are good from what i hear.
keep it up

When the drums break at 0:19, it made me reminisce about New Boyz, GS Boyz's "Stanky Leg", and many other rappers of '06 that had those souther-like dance tunes. Personally, I don't see anything EXTREMELY bad about this beat. I feel it could be even better with a bit more work. Good job
What DAW do you use?

*FEEDBACK* Your opinion matters!
http://bit.ly/1B6D19m

I checked your song and followed you on soundcoud. Its dope bro.

pretty good

i have a really hard time returning feed because these ''club bangaz'' are my ears worst enemy. This defenitly sounds like something u could hear on the radio or club today wich for me is a bad thing but i guess its the sound ur going for and in that case the beat is a success. Mix and composition are good from what i hear.
keep it up
Thanks for feeds guys

Thanks so much for the feedback on my track - I'm sorry for the delay in my reply (I've been traveling the last 2 weeks). I'm finally here to return the favor!

Really nice work - it does sound like a club beat for sure. I think a rapper would really make it pop. Something that I noticed about a lot of club beats in this style lately is that the higher pitched leads (especially the staccato/pluck leads) is they tend to have more reverb, delay, or stereo FX on them. That kind of helps fill out the stereo space without cluttering it. I bet you could add a dope stereo delay easily and it would sound killer. But who says you gotta do it like other people?

Really good stuff! Keep it up bro - 2015 is your year!

Back