Heat The Beat - One Way Trip

you got your style as the the previous guy said.. I like the percussions with delay and the drums
Hook was also nice

cool beat, i think you could step the emotion on it with saw snares to increase the energy but i really like the idea of this. someone could def tell a story over this beat. nice work

:cheers:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a link to the thread for a beat i made

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ill-gain-16k-plays-like-my-other-beat-485106/

also here's a beat i made that surpassed 16,300 plays

I enjoyed listening to this beat. I liked the piano and the direction you took the composition. At times I thought it would have sounded cooler with more live sounding drums, but that could just be a personal preference thing. I usually prefer live sounding drums, but I know everyone else doesn't have that preference. The mix sounded real clean as well, so good job in that department.

Nice work here mate - I dig the little piano riffs you have floating over the top of the beat. Cool little plucks in that synth with the stereo FX as well - I really dig the vibe you have going here!

I am listening on headphones so it's hard to say definitively about the mix, but I think that overall the kick drum could be more present, and the pads could come down in the mix a touch. I also might recommend setting up a 'room reverb' send and using that to give some ambience to the hi hats and snare. Just to give it a space to play in.

Great work man - keep it up! I can't wait to hear more!

Please return the feed when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/talk-2-much-[f4f-100%]-488756/#post49849909

Cheers!

nice work dude..feeling the vibe that u got going here! listen to it on headphone so i cant judge the mix.. great job on the piano.

Yea bro this beat is nice, the hook to me is the best part though, just cuz i love the sound of strings. Keep doing your thing and keep the creativity going becuase your style is def working for you

Back