FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK EVERYONE! Piano Gangsta Beat. I'LL FEEDBACK TO YOU ASAP TOO.

westside2

Please send your feedback everyone. I'll send my honest reviews to your beats ASAP too.

You think I'm a good beatmaker? Or very amateur yet? What do you think about me? I need some confidence and then I can make thousands of new beats and share it on youtube and soundcloud in a short time.

well you understand music composition, but I would say the mix sound amateur, even the sounds. They sound fake. Go download some better quality sounds, watch some mixing tutorials on youtube, read about mixing and you good to go.

hope it helps !

well you understand music composition, but I would say the mix sound amateur, even the sounds. They sound fake. Go download some better quality sounds, watch some mixing tutorials on youtube, read about mixing and you good to go.

hope it helps !

even my mom said the exact same thing hahaha lol she said "sounds are so fake, it doesn't sound like a real piano"...

man but it is a quality VST. maybe my only problem is: my shitty mix&mastering techniques?

somebody please help me with my mix&mastering techniques...

thanks for your honest review anyway bro.

lol, maybe ... I would say go listen to rick ross music, his instrumentals produced by justice L.E.A.G.U.E , they have no doubt, the best natural sounding instruments when it comes to making hip hop music. just listen to their instrumentals and learn how sound sounds. I know it weird, but most people don't know how real instruments sounds, because they don't think about it being in a room when recording in real life. "reverb."

but that's literally the hardest thing is music, that's why the famous producers like pharell,timbaland, just blaze are where they are, because they sound realistic.

anyway , you can never stop learning !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkU0dnQsFAM

Sometimes less is more. Maybe subtracting some sounds would help? The beats not bad it just doesnt sound full I think it has a lot to do with the instruments living in the same frequency. Its not bad though it just needs a little more work and some cleaning up. Keep at it!

didnt llike ths beat very much. doesnt sound gangsta, sound nintendo :)
please hit me back at https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eat-please-feed-ill-try-return-favour-484364/

Lol no problem man. I also love game songs/instrumentals so it is not a bad review for me lol. Thanks for the honest feedback :)

It has a flashback a few years kinda feel, gansta but jokingly like Eminem type flow. like it, wondering if you played the piano straight of merged clips tho. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p-dirty-south-etc/church-webst@rbeats-484319/

Thanks man. What do you mean by "played the piano straight of merged clips"?

I agree with the dude saying it sounded "nintendo". This track could be the intro theme for an SNES Grand Theft Auto game. Structurally, it's all on point I'd say. Just need a better VST or two! Keep it up!

Yes a better vst would help, also it might be worth dropping a few notes here and there so it's not quite so full (this would probably help get rid of the nintendo feel)

Back