Progressive House Beat! Real Chill! F4F Guaranteed! :)

Hey guys, it's Anthony again. :)

I made a new Progressive House beat, tell me what you think. Constructive criticism is appreciated, the more you give, the more you will receive in return.

Thanks Everyone. :)

Last edited:
Nice track loving the jazzy electronic sound. Also the choice of instruments are really good, the drum loop is pretty good. Except maybe the kick could go harder.
The part at 1 minute 20 is amazing man, keep doing what your doing!

I just starting liking house beats and Im feeling this. Its real chill im feeling the pluck melody and the bass is nice

Nice and uplifting. Reminds of the jazz funk back on JFM in the 80s. IMO could do with a drum roll or two for transitions.

Here to return the feedback. Something about the main melody is throwing me off....maybe the melody or the timing. Beat could use a better mix....the volumes seems a little unbalanced. Glad you had transitions. Keep working on it.

I liked the breakdown with the 2nd synth arp. Main synth got a little annoying after a while. But pretty good man, work on keeping the track entertaining and fresh

Thanks for the feed!

- Thought the main synth was too loud
- The kick sounded a little too stockfish in my terms
- The clap feels a little too in the back
- the build up EFX are pretty on point
- I like the change up of the melody
- Definitely the mix could be better -- a lot of the elements seem unbalanced

Keep it up

Not really my type of music, but if this helps, i think the clap & stuff was drowned too much in this beat, that may be how you want it, idk, but thats what i thought.

I like the minimalism feel to it, but the production is still missing something. In my opinion at least. There should at least be some bass to keep keep the groove going.
Nice chords in the break/build up and filtering on them. Like the chord prog alot.

hey, Anthony!

i really like this! the melody is solid and the mixing (as far as i know) is pretty good too, though some of the lead synths seem to overpower the kick drums sometimes. maybe try layering kicks, or just upping the compression (though i have been known to go overboard on the compression, so don't take that to heart).

other than that, great song! keep it up!

while the mixing could use some work imo, this is most definitly the kinda shit i like! you should check out Cosmo&Paat - Amber, one of the synths sounds similar, which i thought was pretty cool. i dont like how the clap gets ducked down either, but the musical ideas behind this song were great imo, nice to see EDM getting some love here!

Back