Original Prooduction "Spaced Out" no bassline yet... feed4feed 4 sho

Progression is nice, snare sounds flat and a bit too loud to me, maybe add a bit more reverb to it and layer it to give it more high end? The strings work nicely with the piano riff too.

nice beat man, like everyone else mention that the snare could use some work but if you're planning to have a bassline i would consider replacing the kick other than that the beat is mixed very clear.

This is hot the classical music parts are on point.I would maybe give the snare some more pop though doesn't cut through as much as I would like.

nice! I like it without a bassline.. a lot of piano type beats work fine without one. I do agree with the snare comments tho. but overall I'm feeling the synth nice work!

the piano is very nice. The drums are too subtle for this type of beat. Tone it down some and use less kicks. Change the snare to a clap maybe.

Like everyone else says...I'd focus in on the Kick placement (beat), and swap out that snare. Good track.

thanks for the feedback i will def take it into consideration. drop links with your comments if you want a reply kinda stretched for time atm

Back