new tune edm / house

appreciate the feedback, noticed you played live drums, thats awesome, what in particular sticks about the drums, thanks!

pretty good track man some serious potential in it. it seems to drag a bit at 128bpm try upping the tempo to 132 and see if that adds a bit more energy. try adding alot more background synths like basic saws just tweaked to blend with the rest of the track. percussion seems kinda compressed under the bigger synths so try spreading out the panning position for some of the sounds to give the song more depth and let all the sounds flow nicely. other than that good work man keep it up!

vote for me on facebook if you can!
https://www.facebook.com/SpinninRecords/app_415577218472808?app_data=cGFnZT10cmFjayZ0X2lkPTQ4MTcx

I agree with HexServer. Crank up the bmp and maybe make the drums a smidgen louder. Also the main synth riff is a bit repeatitive. But overall really good! Clean sound, great bass. Keep it up!

yeah I think the drums needed a little more punch to it, I donno but personnaly the melody kinda got on my nerves by the time *no hate but maybe you could put more changes into your arrangement?

I think the mix was pretty good though

Very good work here my friend! I like the melody and countermelody. I would recommend layering a few synths playing those leads and I agree with the hall reverb on the leads idea. I also might recommend some careful mixing of the drums. I feel that there is some important hi frequency stuff missing in the drop, like needs more crash/hats/noise sweeps. Also, focus on transitions, more build in the sweeps and drums will mean more drama. Lastly, try some saturation or distortion on synths to thicken it up and provide hi end hiss to the mix, camel crusher works great.

i only mean my comments to help, please, no offense intended. I actually think this sounds really good and look forward to hearing more from you! Keep it up!

Please take a listen to my latest progressive house track when you have a moment: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-way-home-hanzy-feat-jessie-belle-f4f-477587/

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

awesome man, thanks for the feedback! any constructive criticism I always take into consideration and appreciate, it helps in my growth so thank you.

Hi

You should try get more low end on your kick. try layering it or just switch? Your main "lead" could also got some more thickness. Adding another synth in an octave lower should do it.

Keep it up!

Cheers

Back