new techno dubstep by Dead Bass f4f

I like the idea you have going here, just try to add some variety in the bass patches (massive) and drums. The mix sounds muddy as well, so check your eq'ing/mixing. Even if you don't have a top of the line audio interace you can still use the visual tools like a spectrum analyzer and volume meters. keep at it!

Got to EQ the bottom end of those kicks a bit more. Along with those synths, the distortion from other elements like the snare/clap is really taking away from the mix. I like a shorter attack would be better for that.

Like everyone said above it has great energy just needs a little more mixing and possibly some different bass patches from massive,cyclops, or whatever your using.

Hit me with some feedback -

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eats-kfxkicks-productions-[f4f-1000%]-420838/

Thanks for the feed!

- Nice image for the video lol
- Nice movement of the track (especially when those hi hats come in in the beginning)
- When Lil Jon says "lets go" i would drop the beat so when the dubstep comes in it hits harder
- You need to fix the levels of all the instruments -- lower some instruments so all the instruments arent clashing with eachother
- The kick is kind of weak in my opinion
- I would layer the snare with another one too just to give it a fatter feel

Good concept! fix the mix though!

Not bad, I like the drop better than the chord stuff. I think you could bring in more groove from your percussion to get that real techno feel.

Very nice concept! Great choice of instruments. The mix could be opened up a little bit though. I'm trying to get better at that end of things myself. Excellent work though!

at about 102 you should have had the rise come in and drop hard, the drop has way too much weird noise on it, its a good concept. I just need more of a change up. keep it up man your got a good start!!!
here is my latest track you should check it, we have that dark style shit haha
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/brand-new-beat-made-logic-f4f-420875/

thx alot fb return!

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Last edited:
I dont listen to dubstep much but I do know music that I like, and this is a good track for those Saturday nights when I'm out trying to have a good time and feel free. Keep it pushin'

Lost World Rebellion
RicDeVon(me) First Verse
Wrek Less Hook and Second Verse

Jay Marvli$ on the beat

Back