New sampled beat, Dilla(ish) + more. Feed4Feed!

HOGWARTS tho??????

I cant wait to get paid this wek so I can go see that beitch...That beat is crazy btw

Yo get rid of that FL clap/snare!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, i like the vibe to your stuff yo! And thanks for the subscription!

Hahah yeaaah. I saw it yesterday so I guess thats why.

Damn you have a good ear, I think that clap was in a boi 1da kit or something! lol. Gotta find a meatier one!

Thank you very much, been listening on youtube and all your stuff is very dope!

really dope sample i like the shit you did where you kinda fiddled with the sample on the turntable that was tight. i like those vocals in the beat too. you should just switch out these drums with some different ones, i'm not really feelin the snare but thats just me.

Thanks for that man!! It was a lfo on the sample pitch, pretty cool effect, stumbled across it! Yeah definitely gonna switch out the snare for something else!

honestly bro that shit was sick, i really liked how you mixed up the samples, ****ing precision is key, i would have eq'ed the clap a little more, kinda doesnt fit 100%, but those bass wobbles are dope, your second track on there is wayy better though hahahaaaaa.....
dope son.
props.

edit: and just on the subject of harry potter, i gotta say emma watson, omgaaaahhh.....
rediculous, amairite?

Last edited:
honestly bro that shit was sick, i really liked how you mixed up the samples, ****ing precision is key, i would have eq'ed the clap a little more, kinda doesnt fit 100%, but those bass wobbles are dope, your second track on there is wayy better though hahahaaaaa.....
dope son.
props.

edit: and just on the subject of harry potter, i gotta say emma watson, omgaaaahhh.....
rediculous, amairite?

Thanks man!! Yeah just experimenting on how to diversify my techniques! Yeah for sure on the clap I gotta beef it up or throw in a nice snare! Haha yeah that second one is pretty nice! Thank youu!

lol damnn right she is!! Don't like her short hair tho, but she is finee! My gf hates her cause I said she was hot, hahahaa.
I hit you up with a follow on soundcloud too!!

Last edited:
I really like the Hogwarts beat (gonna go see the movie next week). I don't hate the clap, it didn't stand out as bad to me, but there are probably other alternatives. Picking the right drum sound is something I need to work harder on.

The second beat though - Wow indeed.

thanks man! yeah its pretty epic! Yeah, but I still think I'ma change it up!! I know, I could spend 20 mins just going thru sounds to fit the pattern, it really does make all the difference!!

Hahah really?? I made that in like 2 hours, didn't think it would be so nice. Guess thats how they turn out sometimes!

Thanks again!

Wow man!! I'm taking that as a huge compliment!! Been listening to your tracks for the last half hour and there so freakin sick!!! I know, I used to think it was a era left in the past but I wanna keep it alive!!
Haha thanks!! Soo much!

really like your beats man! maybe make your intros more intresting but else they are really good !

Thanks man. Yeah I figured that too instead of just playing straight in. I see a lot of guys give a little clip of he sample then flip it, even something like that could probably workk! But I do agree with you, and it'd show better how I chopped it up! Thanks!

Checking out the hogwarts beat..
Im definetly feeling it man.... The claps sound a bit too loud and unprocessed..You need to fix that
Nice use of samples...Keep doin what ya doin !
Please do return the feed ! Thanks
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/new-song-up-feedback-returned-asap-374184/

Lol yeah I took advice already and changed the clap with a rim and a clap, its not up on soundcloud, thats what the feedback section is for, some constructive criticism! Thanks I tried to go outside the box with this one so wanted the feedback! Thanks bro!

Back