new REAL GOOD KIDS song with a video. F4F within 24 hours. luvu

Well this is was interesting to hear. I think the message and attitude is in the right direction but the flow and the lyrics need some improvement, i liked the instrumental though. With some improvements it may become a worthy project.

Dont know how to edit, this isn't a bump though cuz I'm jussabout to crit bunch o tracks. Just sayin

RGKisgay.com
twitter.com/realgoodkids
facebook.com/realgoodkids

Beat is good really relates to your lyrics...

Flow needs a little work keep working on it...
Lyrics are very good tho keep it up

Beat is nice, But you need to work on your voice, keep your vocals up and stay clear. Work on your flow. Lyrics are okay. But try to put more energy in the song. But keep doing what you do, only work on your delivery.

I have nothing that really hasn't been said in this thread already. The instrumental was really good, but as quike said, try a different hat if possible. I was a big fan of that kick though. As far as delivery, you just need to tighten it up a bit and you'll have a great song.

Beat definitely fits the lyrics, the vibe fits the message. I feel like you don't put enough energy into your vocals, but my main thought was the delivery could use improvement. I think wherever it is that you're recording vocals could also use some acoustic treatment. Could tighten up the mix a bit too. Still pretty good work, especially the production. Keep at it bruh.

There is nothing i can say that hasn't been said in this thread already... Awesome beat, just work on flowing, and voice.

Really liked the beat, maybe practice the flow, and like everyone says, change the hihat!, really good beat tho

Back