New production! - City Life - Feed4Feed!!

I like it. Its very simple and has a nice pop feel to it. but I feel like it would've benefited more with maybe like an extra synth or 2 you know to really rack it up and make it a smash.
But all together its nice! :bat:

Great sounding track here man. The mix is clean and well mastered. Like others I would say that the sounds are a tiny bit generic. Try messing with the cutoffs, oscillators etc. This would be a perfect beat for a rapper though. Keep grindin, you show promise dude!

thanks a lot guys! ill admit, I suck at using fx etc, I generally stick to the basics,, reverb and delay and a bit of a flanger here and there.. but all round I could use some advice on how to improve in that department, any tips guys?

The beat has a nice gloomy feeling to it. Could use some improvements with the mixing, but the beat overall is solid. Keep it up.
Thanks for the feedback.

Great work man! Clear sound and good feeling and atmosphere!
Tubes in the beginning sounds "computer"-like.
I liked the melody started on 2:25.

Last edited:
The intro sounded like 2 Chainz - I'm Different lol. Anyways, the track sounds dope. The mix is pretty solid and I'm feeling the dark vibe to the beat. Great job!

This track is cool, but the sounds used sound very stock, mainly in terms of the drums. The synths and pianos are actually pretty dope but the kick and snare are kind of bland IMO. I'd say work on layering your drums and even your synth sounds too to help give your production a custom and signature sound. I was really digging the melodies on here though, the synth melody on the chorus is pretty catchy. Keep working man.

thanks heaps guys,, ive got 5 new beats ive been working on, of which ill be uploading some soon, just working on mastering them a bit more than I usually do and using all of the feedback from the last few tracks, thanks heaps guys you have helped me improve a lot in the last few months.. keep me posted of new beats and ill do the same

hey thx fore you feed so im returning the favor.
I really like the progression on the pads. the part where the choir/vocal synth appears gives the song/beat a nice structure and variety. mixing sounds clear and the strings sound great, too. so i really got nothing bad to say about it. :)

Try to transpose the whole thing to a mayor scale and see what happens, I think a more uplifting mood would suit it better (Just my opinion I've got no idea really), also the piano sounds kinda midish, I think its because of the instrument, if you could get your hands into a more realistic VST (if that's what your using) use it
But overall, the way you've put everything togheter says "talent".
Good luck

hey thanks a lot for your post Dasse! greatly appreciate your feedback on my beat! please feel free to post me some of your stuff so I can return the favor please!

---------- Post added 07-29-2013 at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-28-2013 at 06:56 PM ----------

bummmppppp

Back