New Old School Wiz Khalifa Type Beat (F4F!)

chords sound great.. and damn that bass line, also love the percussion... Dis shit sound good as hell. no complaints at all. this that ridin music, keep up the good work

Intro is badass, really chilly. Sic samples :) In my opinion different snare might working better

def a pot heads typa beat.

uh uh spit flows to the rythmn
fillin holes in the soul like pipin
indifferent little mystic
with them pez. A.....
get it?
dispense the feelins
no Christian no religion just puff puff vision
only the space ship was missin
uh listen

dope track dog I ****s with it clean mix and master too

good work bro, nice beat and vibe, only thing i would suggest would be making the bass and kick drum work a little better together in the mix, a little parallel compression should solve that easily (youtube it if your not familiar with how to do that) and also i would put a hi pass filter on everything but bass and kick to really leave that low end almost exclusive for those components of the beat, i really think doing that would enhance the listening experience that much more and really leave almost a little empty space to fit a vocal really well in there

hey man. followed your advise. track sounds a lot better with those implemented. thanks for teaching me something that i did not know. really appreciate it man

I just listened to Soulful Joey. I really like the sound, melody and tone of the keys alot at the very start of the track. Bass and drums sound tight. Solid beat pattern. The only thing I'd suggest (which is something I struggle with too) is finding great or authentic sounding horn samples in this track. In Chance the Rapper the trumpet at the beginning sounds awesome and authentic - Did you record that or is that a sample? Overall, great tracks man.

dope sample hommie. you chopped the hell out of it. i also showed you some love on soundcloud. fwm

That's some heat. Keep it up bruh. Lemme know what you think of my latest beat & I dropped you a sub ! (youtube)/watch?v=3eCB69OR2gQ

Last edited:
Back