New Logic Type Beat (F4F!)

This beat sounds cool to me bro.
Like the drums you've chosen.
def can hear logic on this, Stalley could murder this too!

good job on this, keep doing your thing!

and thanks for your feed bro

nice beat. feelin the vibe it has to it. drums best part. got a pharell vibe when those pads drop. if u don't mind me asking what setup do you have cuz the instruments don't sound like the best quality I feel like if you had some better stock sounds your stuff would b more on point

nice beat. feelin the vibe it has to it. drums best part. got a pharell vibe when those pads drop. if u don't mind me asking what setup do you have cuz the instruments don't sound like the best quality I feel like if you had some better stock sounds your stuff would b more on point

i just bought a maschine studio recently. so im just using the sounds that comes from the library. is it my mixing that i have to improve to make it sound better? thanks for the feed btw

idk about maschine like that but most of the time stock libraries are trash. but take that with a grain of salt cuz idk about maschine. and im sure sum effects and EQ work could make them better but its much better to just start with better patches to begin with. cuts down on the work. and by no means take my word as gospel we in the same boat not like im a pro or anything

Dope beat just need some vocal imo . Drum pattern is sick and mix is well execute . Dope sample btw . Keep up the good work !

I'm feeling the progression. I don't know if it is these tablet speakers or not, but there's something that seems a tad off harmonic wise.

I like the drums a lot, and I like the phrasing and structure.

Back