NEW Future/Mike Will Made It type trap beat --- F4F

Nadalibeats

I would like to receive all kind of critique and feed. I will return the favor asap!
- Ali Nadali

Last edited:
nice track brah. maybe add some synths. and for the bells try using different notes besides just that one. overall good job!

Returning feed. I like the sounds. The intros a little long and the low end kind of overrides the mix. Pretty standard trap beat, I think with a good mix this would be ready for a rapper def. Keep it up.

Thx for the feeds everybody.
I can still use more if anyone have something to say - and ofc i will return the feed!

This beat so sick man. Future would murder this. The drums knock hard! Sell this beat as fast as u can!
True banger!

Sounds a bit basic to me, Amateurish, not trynna hate, but we all gotta start somewhere, the mix could really be improved, try takin all the bass away from instruments that don't need it, then the 808 will naturally sound better

Sounds a bit basic to me, Amateurish, not trynna hate, but we all gotta start somewhere, the mix could really be improved, try takin all the bass away from instruments that don't need it, then the 808 will naturally sound better
Ehmm where can u hear the bass? Except the 808... And you think it's amateurish because it's basic. It's a trap beat dawg, i don't think you know so much about it.

Back