New Experimental Hip-Hop - Feed4Feed

Kal X

What's up peeps, here's my latest track. Critique everything.

Also leave some love on Soundcloud if you're feelin it.

Drop links and I'll return feed asap.

thanks in advance.

that second one was cool it sounds like you had fun with it man. its pretty cool beat too. i like that high pitched sample

I love those low vocals :D Everything seems good for me, sounds really nice. Like how the bass has some higher frequencies rather than low only. Lenght is ok, it ends before it would become too repetetive. Good job. :D

I love the beginning..unique...with the noise, sounds sweet. And the sample is pretty nice! Drums match up nicely with it! And the piano in the background is sick too! I like the rapping too...sick. Keep it up!
Check me out!
https://soundcloud.com/lew50/reflections

Thanks man glad you think it's sick all around. For that track I'd recommend getting some more professional sounds. There's a lot of free downloads out there (Just watch out for viruses) with some good sound selections. I think that would bring out the potential of that beat a lot more. The composition's there and good though, so good job.

that second one was cool it sounds like you had fun with it man. its pretty cool beat too. i like that high pitched sample

Thanks lol I made that one awhile ago

I love those low vocals :D Everything seems good for me, sounds really nice. Like how the bass has some higher frequencies rather than low only. Lenght is ok, it ends before it would become too repetetive. Good job. :D

Yeah, mixing the bass was kind of a *****, and still not sure if I got it right, but thanks glad you liked it!

dope beat.. was thinking wow this sounds familiar.. then realised u chopped and screwed eminem in oct 2013.. original man! liking the lyrics voice overall the track. nothing bad to say keep it up!

check out my track "Cream Donuts" asap rocky style Cream Donuts (Trap/Lex Luger/ ASAP Rocky/ Brick Squad/ by Ditto Drops on SoundCloud - Hear the world

peace

Yo thanks for the feed, and glad you like the old school soundbyte. I think the track you posted could be mixed a little better to bring out some of the sounds, but I like the vibes overall. I'd like to hear a rapper over it eventually. Keep it up.

Hey trippy track. I'm not really into dance music like that but that vibes pretty nicely. Keep it up.

i love everything about this track...except the drums...i think harder hip hop drums and some 808s would turn this track into a heater...cool sound...keep grinding

return the feedback here
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/%2Anew-beat-undeniable%2A-prod-%40neimantyler-100%25-feedback-457939/

Hmm, alright thanks for the feed. The drums are personally my fav part of the track but idk if I get more feed on that I may consider changing them. Glad you like the rest of it.

Great work im deff feeling the 2nd track, i like that wowww wowww sound, sounds like some bass synth? what did u use?

I like this beat man. It's got a cool vibe. Nice sound choices, nice arrangement, etc. The rapper's alright...the flow's good and everything, it's just the voice...not his fault lol. I think the vocals could be a little more up-front in the hook. Also, the drums (and maybe even the bass) could knock harder, maybe some saturation on the drum buss might help.

Delivery was solid.
Flow and lyrics work.
Beat is a funky fusion of so many elements, samples, genres.
Your all over the place but it works.
Keep it up son.

I like this beat man. It's got a cool vibe. Nice sound choices, nice arrangement, etc. The rapper's alright...the flow's good and everything, it's just the voice...not his fault lol. I think the vocals could be a little more up-front in the hook. Also, the drums (and maybe even the bass) could knock harder, maybe some saturation on the drum buss might help.

Yeah that's actually me rapping too. I get some people who say they like my voice, others who say they don't. It's whatever though, I can't really do anything about it so I try to make up for it with my flow and lyrics. I'll keep the mixing advice in mind. Thanks for the feed.

Damn im liking this. something new. i could see myself trippin on acid or something to this

cool man thanks for the feed

Verses dope! Nice flow.. this shit was weird as hell, but cool as ****! dope man! Intro i didn't feel so much, but the rest was pretty raw shit!

hmm, alright. Glad you liked it.

Delivery was solid.
Flow and lyrics work.
Beat is a funky fusion of so many elements, samples, genres.
Your all over the place but it works.
Keep it up son.

all over the place but it works. I like that. Thanks for the feed man.

---------- Post added 10-20-2013 at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-16-2013 at 09:18 PM ----------

bump

7char

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Great work im deff feeling the 2nd track, i like that wowww wowww sound, sounds like some bass synth? what did u use?

That's my mouth with a vocoder.

I like it. Builds nicely, and the mix is on point. Doesn't sound like anything else out there in a good way

Really diggin this track! The production is on point and the sound is refreshing and new. The rap is dope too but I feel like the mix on the vocals could of been brought out a little more. Keep it up!

Back