New Beat "Crying Angels " (All feed returned)

quike

Sup guys,
Here is the new beat I made with reason 5. All feed will be returned just drop them links!

Whats good fam, this track is cool. Im feelin it. The pianos are nice, id turn them down a notch though, I like the percussion you got here thats panned to the left. Does Reason have crazy new sounds? I used to use it but now im on FP.

Nah man the sounds are the same. They added though a new rack called kong which is pretty dope!
Thx for feed.

really nice beat, i really dig the percussion you have going.
mix is clean, Instrumentation is on point.
Keep it up!!

hey, thanks for the feedback!

checked the beat, i think its really nice, when the high strings come in, I would layer them with lower strings as well so they don't sound as thin. I also think the piano should be a tad lower especially in the intro at the 16 second mark. other than that sounds cool and the mix is nice!

NIce beat. Im feelin the piano.Turn it down just a notch tho. I think the only thing you should fix is the sound of the strings. If you could have more realistic strings i think youll be golden.

Good beat tho keep doin your thing >:)

Cosy

hot composition. could be a bit stronger but the vibe is nice.
good drop.
thx for the feed.

nice beat bro but it sounded a little empty to me, but it had a real nice vibe, good work.

check my stuff out in my sig, comment/subscribe/become a fan if you like what you hear:)

Ok goin in on this one. Got a sort of soap opera drama thing to start. Mm very nice riff that comes in. Dunno why but thinking of Mary J Blige.

Oh I'm luvin when shit starts to pick up with the lil string stabs. This is fun, don't get nearly enough piano/strings instrumentation on FP. I think it has a good EQ for this kind of music, it's not a trunk bumped and everything has a place. Not too cluttered, which works well for this sort of ballad thing. GJ MAN KEEP GRIIIIIIIIIIIIINDIN

hit me luv

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-****ed-up-video-f4f-within-24-hours-367594/

Oh mos def!!! I really like ur style, that smooth rap type... U think Reason 5 will easy to start out on (and by easy i dont mean makin hard tracks at lightning speed) But is it easy for someone jus beginning to produce?

Love It, Im a Reason User as well, love what you did with it. Did you mix it in reason too....good work...solid, Ill follow u on the cloud

Back