New beat, check it out! All feed returned

Red Hat

What's up guys, here's a new track that I'm looking for feed on, good or bad.

All feedback returned, just drop a link.

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Bump bump

Last edited:
Diggin that kick, I love how punchy it feels, nice and full! the snares could be swapped out imo, and the repeating "marching" pattern they have gets a bit annoying on the ears imo, maybe it's the lack of an actual snare on the 2 & 4 beat that's playing with my ears though, I think if they rolled into a snare or clap it would smooth it out, kinda weird that you left out a 2 & 4 hit the entire beat. I like the instrumental elements though, especially the section that starts at 1:40, diggin the tone of the synth that comes in, plays nicely with the tone of the beat. Overall it sounds like a blueprint for something dope but it sounds like it needs to be finished to really set this one off, it's definitely got potential but I feel like this is just a rough and you need to pull it all together and make it hard!!

return the feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/space-beat-touch-abstractness-piano-377026/

Agreed with pga on the snare comment. Really needs a decently powerful, non dirty south snare on the 2 and the 4. Dope though, i'm feelin the mellow vibes haha and the melodies are harmonies are great. Drop a comment on the soundcloud track in my signature if you dont mind.

Back