New Beat Check this out!:)

Nice man I can dig this, only suggestion I have would be to layer the drums a little more to give them that thump, and maybe just turn the keys down a little tad, it will help blend them with the other synth. Good start though dude keep up the great work!

This track is cool, the only thing Im not feeling is that synth that comes in around 52 seconds but the pianos and bass on here sound very smooth, nice vibe to them. I think you should try layering your drums to make them stand out a little more but the pianos and strings here are dope, as is the bass, just tighten the mix a little and try turning down the synth lead or adding some reverb to it. This isnt bad at all though, I could hear an artist like Skyzoo on here

Thanks for comment I will make fatter drums !

---------- Post added 10-12-2012 at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-10-2012 at 07:41 PM ----------

Beat upgrade! New mastering! Check this out! :)

the link in the first post was unavailable so I just assumed it was the same one in your signature; so that's the one I'm feeding. probably the best beat I've heard on here all day. has a real feel good vibe to it. I wish the bassline would do more when it gets to the end of the 2-4 bar loop, but it isn't bad. the arrangement is dope, feeling the synth lead.

but yeah, get somebody to rap to this. sounds like something Elzhi or Skyzoo would rap to.

feedlink:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/www-shadezofblue-com-feed4feed-421314/

the link in the first post was unavailable so I just assumed it was the same one in your signature; so that's the one I'm feeding. probably the best beat I've heard on here all day. has a real feel good vibe to it. I wish the bassline would do more when it gets to the end of the 2-4 bar loop, but it isn't bad. the arrangement is dope, feeling the synth lead.

but yeah, get somebody to rap to this. sounds like something Elzhi or Skyzoo would rap to.

feedlink:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/www-shadezofblue-com-feed4feed-421314/

Thank you man for your comment! Maybe you know somebody who can rap for this beat?:)

drums do need work & also maybe try a shaker either replace the hi-hats with it or add a shaker

probably use a lil more time on that bass line see what you come up with

also maybe add some more strings in there

gets a bit too repetitive

love the beat in general & the synth is dope!!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice work...i think it could use some more instrumentation...it sounds a bit empty to me...i like where its headed though...keep grinding

Yo im likin the track. On the strings, i would maybe add like a stab for some emphasis to some of them, and the drums sound too quantized. Other than that dope beat.

Pretty nice. I think you should work more on details, the entire beat sounds the same. You're on a good way, so keep it up.

Back