New 2 Chainz type beat 2014!!! F4F for sure!

this beat go hardddd mann haha. keep it up man. can def hear 2 chainz spittin some freestyle on this

Returning feed as promised.......

Dig that arp'd intro mate, really clean. And the filtered kicks before the main theme drops are raw. I can't pretend to be a qualified judge of this genre but I can appreciate the crispness of the production. The detuned kick used as a sub would sound lovely from a bangin' system.

My favourite bits are the crossfader-type dropouts just before the minute mark and the vinyl wind-down at just after 2 minutes - old skool appeal!

You did work on this beat, you got talent that's for sure. Your mixing is on point too, and I don't know how long you have been producing but you definitely got a lot of potential for something great. Yeah I can hear 2 chainz on this beat too...if this beat was mastered though it would be off the "chain", that's what I'm really hearing out of it some great mastered potential.

Returning feed as promised.......

Dig that arp'd intro mate, really clean. And the filtered kicks before the main theme drops are raw. I can't pretend to be a qualified judge of this genre but I can appreciate the crispness of the production. The detuned kick used as a sub would sound lovely from a bangin' system.

My favourite bits are the crossfader-type dropouts just before the minute mark and the vinyl wind-down at just after 2 minutes - old skool appeal!

Thx for that honest feedback!

You did work on this beat, you got talent that's for sure. Your mixing is on point too, and I don't know how long you have been producing but you definitely got a lot of potential for something great. Yeah I can hear 2 chainz on this beat too...if this beat was mastered though it would be off the "chain", that's what I'm really hearing out of it some great mastered potential.
Thx man apreciate it! I try to get that best sound as I can.

Back