My new original EDM track (progressive house)

nightlife206

This is my new original, let me know what you think, as always f4f

also thanks for all the feedback from my last track, it helped me tremendously.

Thanks for listening!

your track is good! i quite like the percussion you used. its missing some layers of sounds.. pads basses to make the mix sound full .. also i would use more revertb to the second synth on the drop.. its sounding weird there alone.. maybe try to make your mix less strucured, add synths shots or just weird things to make it interesing all the way.. hope it helped

I really like the idea of this mix, but YvesB is right, something is definitely missing though. A nice, flat bass would make the section at 1:19 sound very nice.

Also, something about the main parts at 0:47 and 2:20 sounds too "rough". I think adding more chorus and giving that synth more voices would really improve that sound. I do like what you did with the drums in between though.

Overall, this could be a pretty sick track if you tighten up the mix. Good stuff, and thanks for checking out my track btw!

Last edited:
Yes mix down sounds clean ! I also think there is something missing though, some mid ranges are missing for sure, also lacking a sense of atmosphere perhaps a pad but im unsure if it a pad would suit this track . Its good though for sure just perhaps try and add to it . hope this helps

I really like the percussions, the toms etc.
Its just theres something missing what makes the sound fuller.
Like the people in this thread already said, some stuff needs to be added :)

Overall the melody is very nice :D

nice track! need more depth tho in my opinion. and the snare could cut through a little more i think. but nice job

thanks for all the feedback guys, i'll definitely look into adding some layers to fill out some more of the frequency ranges, much appreciated

I think you've done good work here but I agree with many of the previous comments, you have spaces you can fill in here. I wasn't in love with the lead synth around :20. I would consider something "bigger" like a super saw. Then I would recommend a countermelody to be played somewhere like an octave or a fifth below the main melody to fill out the texture.

The mix was clean, but it might have preferred a harder or snappier kick. Just a preference though.

Overall good, just don't be done with it yet!

Please take a listen to my latest remix when you have a chance, I would appreciate your feedback as well: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-command-q-blood-stone-new-thread-f4f-475499/

keep it up, great work!

I think you've done good work here but I agree with many of the previous comments, you have spaces you can fill in here. I wasn't in love with the lead synth around :20. I would consider something "bigger" like a super saw. Then I would recommend a countermelody to be played somewhere like an octave or a fifth below the main melody to fill out the texture.

The mix was clean, but it might have preferred a harder or snappier kick. Just a preference though.

Overall good, just don't be done with it yet!

Please take a listen to my latest remix when you have a chance, I would appreciate your feedback as well: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-command-q-blood-stone-new-thread-f4f-475499/

keep it up, great work!

great feedback, I'll try that and see how that sounds, thanks!

Back