More New beats! All Feedback Returned

my love is alive is real good fam, i like it alot. the lil bass part you added was crazy. i woulda like to see more drum action though, but thats just my opinion. But im sure you were going for the boom bap feel. Real nice though bruh!

couldnt check the first one , it wouldnt play for some reason

thanks! yeah I was going for simple drums for that "Boom Bap" just double checked the link should work now

Listened to both. The first track, "Call Me Grimey" has something to it, but it definitely needs something to spice it up. The bass sound is a little dull and could use more tension, and the progression gets tiresome after a while. It doesn't feel like you're really committing to a clear vibe or theme throughout.

I enjoyed the second track a lot more, it sounded a lot more full and focused, and less filled with genre cliches. A lot more flavor to it.

Listened to both. The first track, "Call Me Grimey" has something to it, but it definitely needs something to spice it up. The bass sound is a little dull and could use more tension, and the progression gets tiresome after a while. It doesn't feel like you're really committing to a clear vibe or theme throughout.

I enjoyed the second track a lot more, it sounded a lot more full and focused, and less filled with genre cliches. A lot more flavor to it.

appreciate your honesty! I was going for "Call Me Grimey" to be pretty basic but couldve have had more detail your right

Back