"Moon glow" the new beat

Thanks for the feedback. Oh damn, this is dope. Instruments sound very good and the mix is good. But don't be scared to go a little bigger. There are some great big moments, but don't hesitate to further that. If you're making hip hop, a little ear candy is always good. Make this shit big as ****. It's the kind of track to throw in someone's face.

Thanks for feedbacks guys. @84livebeats I have no idea how I got this mix "so perfect". This is like 8th beat I've done in my live so I'm still like a noob :)

The mix is very clean, I would not call it at 100% a hip hop beat but it a nice instrumental

I can dig it man. Samples and bass along with the snare choice works well with this beat. I think you kept it pretty simple though overall it works and the vocal chops do there thing. Could easily see someone ripping this one up.
Nice work, what did you sample btw? Keep it up!

Man, this is only your 8th beat? I'm witnessing a legend in the making? This work sounds professional and unique and I'm not lying. I like the direction you're heading with the beat. Keep it 100

oh so clean. very generic though. the chops are generic. sounds almost like video commerical music. not really my style.

This is very cool! I really like the "big" section that comes in around 1:20ish a lot! The only thing I would recommend is different drum sounds- like, most of them- maybe sample something older and more crackly sounding, but especially when you get to that section the crashes and such just seem to make it sound too much like a computer and distracts from the emotion you should be feeling!
Also, I think you might be interested in some of the stuff on my blog: Groove Of The Day
It's not quite "beats" really, but it's just instrumental little mini-songs and pre-beats that I make every day.

For Almost 60 Days Now!!!
Justice McLetMeKnowWhatYouThink

Nice, well mixed and kinda "progressive". I don't think it's a real "beat", but it's a good track !

Back