MAZI1M instrumentals.

mazi1m

beatmaker
Sup guys, new here.
Just finished this track, so looking forward to get some feedback.

Last edited:
I think its cool man. Im glad to hear different styles. There seems to be a bit frequency collision or something at some parts which kind of hurts the ears. I am going to follow you. I could learn a lot from your technique. Much props man.

cant say that im to much feeling the beat...but far as sounds go, niiccceee...mix sounds a little cloudy, try to clear it up...and a lil eq to all the samples and take out those low ends on all...but keep it for the 808s or bass...nice work overall tho family 3/5....we should collab....

Not my style sorry but that doesn't mean that it's not good.
Keep it up.

I like it. Its something new and different. Only thing I would work on is the mix. I know its had to mix those type of instruments lol

It's not the kind of music that i like but it sounds good. I didn't really like the bassline. The drums sound punchy. Though I feel the mood and the atmosphere that you wanted to share with listeners.

Greetings.

Nice work on the different feel than typical. The drops and effects were good. The percussion takes me out of track and I feel the saw synth gets a little mundane after a while. Some clarity in the engineering would add to the vibe here. Keep it going.

- TTT

Sounds like the tempo is too slow. Overall the sounds all work together well but i had the feeling of something missing. The main melody got a little repetitive. The synth that came in about half way worked really well.

Back