Marine beat, feedback returned as always!

Psalm

Made this beat the other day and I'm interested to hear what you think of it. I'm aware that the mixing is quite poor, I'm really after you're opinion on the idea and the direction of the beat more, but all criticism is welcome.
Drop your links so I can do the same, cheers.

Appreciate the feed bro. I'm diggin this beat. Its a pretty good mix other than the percussions. I would say expended it some more and your good. Good job on this man. I was feeling the piano at the end. Like I said it coulda been a little longer. Keep grinding bro.

erie, spooky sounding beat. i really liked the crashes. your transitions could improve and I feel like the beat was missing an instrument. it sounded a lot fuller once the piano came in. work on switching the beat up more and the way you bring your instruments in and out.

return feedback please

Nice beat, I like the presence of your kick drum. I think the song could benefit from a vocal chopped over on top. Keep up the great work!

intro is kinda creepy.. ambient sounds always seem that way to me though... a true critique direction wise for ya.. theres no star in this beat's melodic structure.. you need some main line to stick out further and go in a bolder direction.. lol your chorus just came in (i changed my mind), theres the beat right there.. why didn't you have that going all the way through? that was the dopest part and it just started at the end of the beat..

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-music-instrumental-feedback-feedback-469578/

Back