M.A.N Greek(Trap Style Beat with a twist at end) I RETURN FEED

I like the half time section better personally.
It may be more effective if you swap the two; start it slow then amp it at the end to really drive it off to the stratosphere.
Just a thought/suggestion.
Not my style of music, but you did it pretty well.
Some solid work right there.

Dope melody, mix could use a little work though. It sounds like you have the idea for the percussive side, just work on that mix and it will be fire!

I like the bass sound and the progression in general is really nice.

Feel like that hats could be moved off the grid a little to make them feel more natural maybe? I don't know what's making me hear that but it's an idea anyway.

I really like the half time section too; think starting with that might be a good shout like someone else suggested.

Great work man!

good job! the mix is good! i like the submergence in the beat! keep on!

Hot beat! But still listening...............
Yea that middle was hot right before the slowed tempo but that slowed down tempo dont work for me.
Still listening to this epic ending they talking about..........
Wait! Where is the epic ending? lol
The beat sound best at the beginging but that break right before the slowed down tempo in the middle was the best part!

Returning the feed!

HOW'S THE MIX??

The mix is good! The only thing I would change is the drums. I would make them more punchy because they kinda seems to fade away in the whole mix. I like the melodies, the sub, generally the whole beat looks like a proper work. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Back