Loungehop with that dilla type chillin feel.

Soothsayer

Hey Guys,
Wanted to see if you got some critique/feedback on my latest project. It isn 't finished yet, needs more variantion i guess. Like to know what you guys gotta say on it so far!

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Feed is offcourse returned! Thanks!

I really like the vocal (it reminds me a bit of Lapalux) and the organ, they sound awesome! The reverb on the hi-hat sounds a little weird for me. I think it's too loud (only the reverb, not the hi-hat itself). And I'd put a high pitched vocal at some places, so it'd make a nice contrast with the low vocal :D Good work man.

I'm digging this... Although you said it needs more variations I think an artist like Common would love this track as is. If anything maybe try layering the sampled keys with your own sounds but I think this sounds pretty damn solid... Cant really think of what I'd add to this track myself, sometimes less is more.

dude this beat is great - totally captured the vibe you were going for and the swing in the drums is nice. Agree with the guy above, someone like Common would be great for it. Mix sounds good also.

Back