Looking for feedback wanting to improve i will help you too

Eli_Effel405

Hey fp I just recently release my first official track a while ago let me know what you think feedback is very important to me since i know i can still get better, I'll definitely be glad to review your work and will give honest and detailed feedback I'm also looking to network with other artists and producers who are willing to get some serious work done whether it's for short term or long term projects lmk what you think!

Eli Garcia "Lately" - YouTube

Hi man, really like your track. Very smooth. I am not a rapper, so I cant really criticise your flow in much of a technical way, but I feel I can offer some advice on the production side of things.

First off, please get rid of the singer on the hook clearing his throat at the 6 second mark. It really brings down the professionalism of the track.

The guy has some nice vocals, but the eqing lets it down a bit. There is a lot of high end, which makes the voice appear thin and brittle. A warmer tone with just a touch of short reverb would work wonders, especially since the harmony is on point.

For the actual rapping, almost the opposite is true. There is a little too much low end making the voice muddy at times, and sometimes the panning is a little off. A little high end will bring your accentuation through with more clarity. Good beat though, the instrumental is nicely produced.

Hope something helped

Well I'm not a rapper so I can't really say anything on the rap except that I liked the flow and punctuation. However I can tell you that the singer is really good but that clearing throat thin at 6sec is not professional at all. he did a good job though just need more clearing on his vocals. you track is good and I can see it being played on the radio, it's fresh and different so good luck with the future.

if you have the time pleas review mine ^^ https://www.futureproducers.com/for...teaser-my-mix-tape-need-some-feedback-411116/

Hi man, really like your track. Very smooth. I am not a rapper, so I cant really criticise your flow in much of a technical way, but I feel I can offer some advice on the production side of things.

First off, please get rid of the singer on the hook clearing his throat at the 6 second mark. It really brings down the professionalism of the track.

The guy has some nice vocals, but the eqing lets it down a bit. There is a lot of high end, which makes the voice appear thin and brittle. A warmer tone with just a touch of short reverb would work wonders, especially since the harmony is on point.

For the actual rapping, almost the opposite is true. There is a little too much low end making the voice muddy at times, and sometimes the panning is a little off. A little high end will bring your accentuation through with more clarity. Good beat though, the instrumental is nicely produced.

Hope something helped

thanks a lot for the tips on the production side it's really important! if you have any work you want me to check out send me the link so i can review it

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Well I'm not a rapper so I can't really say anything on the rap except that I liked the flow and punctuation. However I can tell you that the singer is really good but that clearing throat thin at 6sec is not professional at all. he did a good job though just need more clearing on his vocals. you track is good and I can see it being played on the radio, it's fresh and different so good luck with the future.

if you have the time pleas review mine ^^ https://www.futureproducers.com/for...teaser-my-mix-tape-need-some-feedback-411116/

thanks! the beat came like that when i leased it but i definitely understand! and i agree with the clearing of the vocals I think the mixing and mastering process is very important so I can let my engineer know from other people's perspective as well, i'll send you the feed back on your thread

thanks a lot for the tips on the production side it's really important! if you have any work you want me to check out send me the link so i can review it

No worries man. It is a good beat, so thanks for making it! do you have a fb fanpage?

I have a couple pages dotted around with stuff, check my signature. A music vid, some tunes, have a look and tell me what you think. If you like it, I have a fb page - type in Kamau Lyon, sorry, can't post links yet... (shameless plug)

Thanks man

Last edited:
Back