Listen For Pure Motivation. Honest F4F Please

Thesoundist

New track were debating whether or not to add or take anything away. Any thoughts?

Drop your links we'll hook it up.

The first part of the synth coming in is a little loud, but it works once the snare is added. I like the drums a lot, they sound really good and its a very unique pattern. Honestly it unfolds in a really nice way, and I love how the synth comes in and out. Maybe when the kick drums come in again after the breakdown add more of them, with some off-beat ones. Did you play them in or program to midi? You could also push a few of them forward a couple ticks to give it a little more drive. Anyway, I really like it overall, great job!

Check me out when you get the chance https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-broken-wookie-remix-f4f-airy-screwed-410535/

In my opinion the Snare needs more depth, as stated above...try layering another snare behind it to give it a little more punch to cut thru the rest of the track...same with the piano playing, layering instruments can make it sound alot more involved and tied in. like the melody alot. keep working!

I agree with the snare comment. i dunno about layering the piano but it is definitely worth playing around with we will see if your right! thanks for your time.

Last edited:
The breakdown in the middle is a bit too long for me, that high pitched rythmic synth fits nicely though :)

have to go with the masses on this one.. only thing id change is the snare. synth is sick and im feeling the rest of the drums. real smooth! overall im feeling it! nice melodic breakdown really feeling the keys.. got a nice chill vibe

I made some minor adjustments, if you guys have time take a listen see if you can tell. We are going to bring this track back into the lab this weekend for finallizing, thanks for the feed back everyone. much appreciated.

Cool track. The snare is a little brash, I'd bring it down a hair (just a hair though). Great groove on this track.

I really like it. I honestly can't find anything constructive to add.

Not dropping a link since I can't say I gave useful feed.

Back