Justin Chase - Free R&B release

Listened to them all. I must say Chill and Beauty starts to sound better than the others. I like the fact that you have finished so many tracks. Your skills ain´t totally up to par yet but that is coming fast if you work a lot.
You should consider using autotune on the vocals. A lot of pros use that on professional vocalists. Eventually get in touch with a vocalist.
I never sing on my own tracks. Only for sketching vocals. And the autotune is on from bar 1 take one.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the feedback on my original RnB song Stronger.

wasn't feeling the singing too much, too out of tune at times if you know what i mean and distracted me from the vibe.. the ideas are good tho keep working.
chill is the best track by a distance imo vocal wise. can't rip on the production, it's consistent

Checking out When You Left..not a big fan of the vocals. The vibe is cool. Wish the beat was a bit more melodic. I know that vibe you're going for but couldn't hurt to make it a bit more melodic. Keep at it.

Back