Immortal Technique Style - Story Telling Beat

TYBical UK

Imitate then Innovate

Experimenting with interpolation, but any feed at all on the beat would be appreciated.

Drop links, I return ALL constructive comments

im a big fan of immortal, this beat is dope! good job, also he had an email to submit beats to him on his twitter, i think u shud look into that, u never know he might just use it

Nice work on the beat. I love those keys. Drums and snares got nice rhythm. Is that some type of Arabian horn or something? It is sick! Very chill track. Definitely could ride out smokin to this beat. I can see someone like Nas rappin over this.

This is pretty sick, I love just about everything about this track. Only thing I would say needs a bit of changing is the mixing. It doesn't seem as full as it could, though that just might be the Youtube sound degradation working in. I wish I had the software to make stuff like this. Also, I would probably delay where the drums start. Push the drop in point to the end of the "freight train coming your wayyyyyyy(drum pick up). That would help emphasize the sample. Otherwise this rocks. Well done. Check my myspace or soundcloud link for Phantom King if you wouldn't mind, but I don't want to derail your thread.

good work, this sounds real clean. That kick and snare is perfect! sounds just like somethin immortal tech would get on! keep it up

Back