Hot Sampled Beat (Feed for Feed)

I thought it was really dope, I thought a little more reverb on the drums would be good to make it sit well with the rest of the instruments. They sound kind of dry in comparison. And work on making your sine basses brighter. They seem just the slightest bit murky on the very low end, it's something I need to work on myself. You might not be able to hear it with your current setup (not trying to diss your setup or anything, but I couldn't hear it at all on my old setup and I just switched), but try listening to it on good car speakers.

That's not to say I hated the track over anything. Overall, man, I was definitely feeling it.

dope drums! love the snare and kick they sound great. THe sample is dope as **** too. not too much to say, the mix sounds right maybe add a little verb on the hats to match the kick n what not

yeah i put some on my closed hats n open sometimes when im goin for a certain feel but very very very light

yeah i put some on my closed hats n open sometimes when im goin for a certain feel but very very very light. or theres always the option of light mastering reverb

thanks for the feed

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

i just put a limiter on the 808 to keep it more controlled that did the trick

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

bumpppppp

Damn dude this is sick. I could see ASAP rocky do some justice to this. :51 is niceee. Love the higher pitched bass that comes in. If I had to pick out one thing wrong it would be the loudness of the sample, maybe make it a little louder? Wow the part at 1:44 is sick. Nice.

thanks for the feed bro

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

dont forget to drop links

Back