• Ehh, It's ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trash This!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RicDeVon

@iliveindaskies
Promo Pic 1 - WrekLess - Cypher Media - 500x500.jpg

"Day after day reaching farther, achieving these goals, and setting my standards higher... Manifesting my dreams to reality... About to take you on a ride... Get prepared..." - Wrek Less

If you haven't already heard the single "My Pencil", it's just a preview of what's to come.

Lost World Music Group presents Wrek Less and RicDeVon teaming up for a strong collaboration expressing how powerful a pencil can be. RicDeVon (Myself) on the first verse. Wrek Less on the chorus and second verse. Enjoy.

Directed by: Freddy Marschall
Produced by: Jay Marvli$
@Wrek_Less
@RicDeVon

"The pen is mightier than the sword..." -Edward Bulwer-Lytton

I like this beat its calming and very ambient. Personally I wouldn't rap over this because it's not my style but it's still very well made and very ambient!

EDIT: Dang I didn't know you were rapping in that one! You got some skills in rap too man! If you ever wanna collab or anything hmu you can check out the youtube at /AlexCaponeOfficial

Last edited:
Hey this was really interesting. I like the beat it's groovy and I could get down to it. I'm not a rapper and I suck at rap so I don't think that I can evaluate your skills but overall yes this is something I would listen to. I did think that it was getting a bit too repetitive at some point, I'd say maybe expand the melody a bit more.
good work!

I definitely felt the lyrics more than the beat. It must've been something reversed (not that I don't like the beat). Message conveyed well and the production fit (nice mix too). Good job.

My kind of beat!

Mix sounds pretty full but I feel like a few more ambient synth fxs could have a huge impact.

I like your lyrics, and the flow at some points, but I feel like it was rushed.. you could catch that flow better! More variation in pattern. Vocal mix and the sound of your voice, both good though.

nice I like the beat and I think you (the first rapper?) is really good, the other dude is aite but not as good cuz he doesnt really fit the beat as much. his chorus is pretty good tho.

good song tho and nice video too...keep up

That was cool as hell man. For being homegrown that was real cool. Thats what Im talking about, more people need to actually invest themselves into there music. That shit was cool man.

If you could return the feed on my new beat I would appreciate it;) *Haze Thread*

Back